Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sustainability


     I set up Google Alerts to notify me every day about Sustainability. Google Alerts is an interesting idea, because instead of going out and searching for information about something, you can tell Google what you want to know about and it will continue to notify you of updates in a certain field each day for as long as you want. Sustainability, according to Wikipedia, is the capacity to endure. Sustainability for humans is basically everything that we need for survival depends on our environment and for us to sustain life we need to protect our environment. Looking through the different articles I realized how much we depend on the environment and that we need to protect it and do more to prevent destruction to our environment. With Google Alerts notifying me about sustainability, I will learn more and more about sustainability over time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment